Now Hiring Real Estate Virtual Assistant (VA) – Work From Home
(For Top 1% Real Estate Sales Team – located in Utah)
Have you ever wished you worked on a winning team, where every member of the team is committed to getting the job done? No politics, no egos, all real team players willing to do whatever it takes to meet goals? Well, now you can with this *Work From Home Virtual Assistant* position.
We’re Northern Utah Home Team and we change the lives of families by helping them achieve the American Dream of homeownership.
We’re looking for an energetic, organized team player with excellent administrative, communication, and computer skills. Real estate experience is not required but is a BIG plus (if you don’t have it, we’ll expect you to demonstrate you’re learning it quickly). Great multi-tasking ability and attention to details is a must. Other “must haves” (you won’t last long without these): Loyalty, Dependability, Commitment, Strong Work Ethic. And: follow instructions to the letter (did I already mention attention to details)?
- Excellent English Communication Skills a MUST (spoken and written)
- Willing to work Graveyard shifts (most work is 6am-4pm Mountain Time) and must be available during these times Mon-Sat (Utah time). Sometimes on Saturdays, but those are rare.
- College Education is *not* a requirement. Talented individuals are welcome to apply.
- Reliable and fast computer with at least two monitors.
- Internet Speed: Running on a 3.0 MBPS plan or higher (primary) and 2.0 MBPS plan or higher (backup)
- Backup Power Source
- Skype account and at least a 3 megapixel web cam
- Good quality headsets
- Must be comfortable screen sharing and monitoring
This is a long term position, part time of 5-20 hours a week.
If you are looking for a typical job at a typical company, this is not the job for you. We guarantee you will not be bored! Please email a letter (using this link only) telling us why this position would be a great fit for you, resume, and hourly (USD) salary requirements by replying to this ad. Remember, we’re looking for people that follow instructions to the letter, so we’ll be watching for that during your entire application process.
Thanks for your interest.
KW Success Keller Williams, Northern Utah Home Team, Joel and Ann Zieve