For Sale By Owner – A Bad Idea!
FOR SALE BY OWNER – A BAD IDEA A REALTOR can provide you with a market analysis including recent sales data to help you accurately price your home.
- 99.9% of the active listings are advertised on www.UtahHomesAndLandForSale.com, www.UtahRealEstate.com and www.REALTOR.com. For Sale By Owner listings are not included on those sites. Buyers & agents are shopping the Internet to find homes—they will not see a FSBO listing!
- REALTORS also generally advertise in publications and on their own personal websites, generating additional exposure for your home.
- REALTORS can pre-qualify potential buyers to make sure they are qualified prospects before showing them your home.
- What if your home does not sell quickly? REALTORS can keep you up-to-date on current sales activity in your neighborhood, as well as new competing listings and any other factors that may be affecting sales. They can assist you with price adjustments as necessary.
- REALTORS are skilled negotiators and are well-versed in contract terminology. They can assist you in obtaining top-dollar for your home and negotiate contract terms that work best for you.
- REALTORS stay in contact with the buyer’s lender, agent, and title company after a contract is signed. REALTORS are crucial in helping to coordinate closing and ensure that all critical details are completed as agreed upon.
- The public does not have access to recent sales data.
- For sale by owner listings are not listed on www.UtahHomesAndLandForSale.com, www.UtahRealEstate.com and www.REALTOR.com. Buyers will therefore not see a for sale by owner listing when shopping for homes.
- For sale by owner listings are not listed in real estate magazines.
- Sellers do not have the ability to properly pre-qualify buyers before letting them into their homes.
- Sellers have no access to current sales data and would have to “blindly” adjust their price if their home does not sell quickly.
- Sellers do not have access to Utah Real Estate Commission’s contract forms.
FOR SALE BY OWNER – A BAD IDEA. WHY NOT HIRE A PROFESSIONAL REALTOR TO REPRESENT YOU? THE COST OF REPRESENTING YOURSELF OUTWEIGHS THE COST OF PAYING A PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENT WHO HAS YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HAND.
Looking to relocate? For more info on Ogden Valley Utah, one of the most beautiful areas in America, click here for real estate for sale. We love living here in the middle of the Ski Country. For more info on land, homes, properties, night life, etc – listings and Videos on Ogden Valley, UT Homes for Sale, or to search the MLS, visit UtahHomesAndLandForSale.com